INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CODE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION (D.LGS. 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196)
Silvia Vlaskova and the User are autonomous data controllers. The following information refers to Silvia Vlaskova and the User, who are to be considered separate and autonomous legal entities and individually responsible.
1. Source of personal data: Silvia Vlaskova and the User shall process the data entered by filling in the “information request” form as independent data controllers.
2. Sensitive data: the consent that Silvia Vlaskova and the User of the site ask you for does not concern sensitive data.
3. Purpose of data processing:
A) The provision of your personal data is always optional; however, if the fields marked as mandatory (name, surname, city, date of birth, email, password, gender) are not completed, the services or part of them on this site cannot be provided. The provision of data not marked as “compulsory” will allow us to improve the services offered on this site in order to make them more responsive to the interests of users.
B) If you wish, you may consent to the specific option, for the use of your data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and commercial information on the User’s products and services, through the use of communication systems (email, SMS, ordinary mail, telephone). The user has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
C) If you wish, you can consent to the specific option for the use of data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and commercial information on products and services of Silvia Vlaskova through the use of communication systems (email, sms, post, telephone). The user has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
D) If you wish, you can consent to the specific option to send promotional communications, newsletters and commercial information, including market surveys on products and services of third party companies, independent data controllers, operating in the online and offline publishing, consumer goods, insurance, automotive, tourism, clothing and accessories, beauty and aesthetics, retail, electronic communication goods and services, digital communication goods and services through the use of communication systems (email, SMS, telephone and postal mail). The user has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
4. Duration of the Processing: The processing will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
5. Methods of data processing: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the above-mentioned purposes and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
6. Persons to whom the data may be communicated: Silvia Vlaskova and the User of the site may disclose the personal data provided to the following categories of entities: companies that perform document archiving services; auditing and financial statement certification companies and, in general, all entities that perform professional assistance and consulting activities in favour of the same, necessary for the provision of services on the site in favour of the user. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data as “holders” under the Code for the protection of personal data, in complete autonomy, being unrelated to the original treatment carried out at Silvia Vlaskova or the User of the site. Employees and collaborators of Silvia Vlaskova or the User may become aware of the data, in their capacity as “Managers” or “Persons in charge”.
7. Rights under Art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code: The user has the right to obtain from Silvia Vlaskova and the Site User as autonomous data controllers confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form; indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied, in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as managers or appointees; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or, if you request it, the integration of the data.